Welcome to our site! Our river base in Kanchanaburi is part of the family SUP Hire (Thailand). We are unsurprisingly in the stand up paddleboarding (SUP) business.
SUP HIRE THAILAND offers a range of paddleboarding experiences from our base in Kanchanaburi. Paddle, sightsee, stretch and exercise. Enjoy the activity early in the morning, enjoying the serenity of a fresh new day or come out for an evening sunset paddle, to take advantage of the lower temperatures.
SUPs are ideal for a meditative yet challenging work out. We pride ourselves on offering you a variety of choices to help make your time on the water safe, affordable, and fun! Don’t worry, you will be able to stand, in fact if you cannot stand on the board, providing you are fit to do so, we’ll give you your money back!
From our location here by the River Kwai we aim to provide the following high quality, fun and safe activities, which take you onto various sections of the river (you can book lessons in our SHOP or just email / call us to arrange):
– Taster sessions for people who have never tried stand up paddleboarding and are beginners in the sport
– Late afternoon / sunset paddle, of approximately 3 hour duration, for participants who want a slightly more challenging experience
– Bespoke individual or group experiences according to the individual requirements and needs of our customers
– SUP board hire (without instructor present) for people who are confident and expert paddlers
– Bicycle hire in Kanchanaburi. We also have a small fleet of bicycles. These are well-maintained 9-Speed or 6-Speed hybrid bikes. Good quality bikes, so you can tour the local area and beyond. Take the train from Bangkok and pick up your bike from our base, ready to go!
Matthew Farthing (Principal Nord Anglia International School Dubai)
“In all that he does Troy ensures a positive experience for students and staff alike always putting health and safety in first place and modelling a meticulous approach to planning. His follow up is equally impressive as he uses reflection and review to continually upgrade and to improve.”
Richard Noble (Teacher at Harrow International School Bangkok)
“I would say that he has a thorough understanding of how to conduct a challenging, fun, worthwhile and above all safe experience for international school students with regard to the Duke of Edinburgh International Award. I would unhesitatingly recommend schools use SUP Hire (Thailand) for this type of adventurous journey.”
Alistair Marshall (Head of Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award at Harrow International School Bangkok)
“Troy and Hojeong are meticulous about safety and this was evident from the first stages of planning right through to the last meal of the expedition. Our students loved their Gold Expedition and we will most certainly continue to use this excellent service provider.”