Hire a bike yourself (see below) or take a trip with our instructor in stunning rural Kanchanaburi, among rice fields, sugar cane and sweetcorn fields with a multitude of bird life and general wildlife. Very quiet, scenic and rural experiences.
Three options for accompanied journeys, all leaving from our base:
1) Short Jaunt of about 1.5 hours. You rent the bike, we provide an instructor to lead you on a pleasant rural ride. ฿400 for the instructor.
2) Morning or late afternoon 27km circuit which takes a leisurely 3 hours. You rent the bike, we provide an instructor to lead you on this more challenging ride. ฿650 for the instructor.
3) Beginner’s SUP session followed by Gravel Bike session (or the other way around), three hours of each with delicious local lunch included. ฿2000 per person. Email us for group rates.
Call or email us to arrange any of the above. Collection and drop off can be arranged from your hotel with our driver for around 25% less than ‘street rates’. Call us to arrange.
Our hybrid bikes are clean and very well maintained 9-Speed or 6-Speed hybrid bikes (dependent on availability). They are checked prior to each rental. As well as the basic bike, the bikes come with side stand, mudguards, a combination lock and water bottle holder. We’ll also supply you with a helmet, which is cleaned with a disinfectant wipe after each rental. Standard rentals are daytime only for one day, but if you want the bike for more than three days, contact us to make an arrangement.
Bike Hire in beautiful rural Kanchanaburi
AMAZING DEAL ON BIKE HIRE WHEN YOU BOOK A SUP LESSON:
Our standard rentals are for up to 12 hours at a time (daylight hours only, for your safety) @ ฿ 150; but if you try one of our SUP Experiences the rental is just ฿ 50 per day – We hope you agree this is a GREAT deal, especially since if you have a puncture, we’ll come out and help you. With small, medium and large bicycles in stock, we are bound to have one to fit you.
Please note that our bikes are suitable for road, trail or gravel riding, but not serious mountain-biking or going over large obstacles.
Email us to see what we have available or give us a call. Book your bike beforehand specifying a start time and we’ll prepare it for you prior to your arrival. You’ll pick up your bike at our base (Find SUP Hire Thailand on Google Maps), near to the Royal River Kwai Resort and Spa. The bikes are well maintained by an in-house mechanic. They are cleaned and checked prior to your collection, but do your own check prior to taking the bicycle away.
For height 175cm – 190cm. ฿150 for daily rental from 7.30am.
For height 165cm – 185cm. ฿150 for daily rental from 7.30am.
For height 150cm – 165cm. ฿150 for daily rental from 7.30am.
- bikes need to be returned to the shop by 6.30pm at the latest. Late return is charged at ฿ 200 per hour per bicycle (minimum one hour)
- There is a refundable CASH deposit of ฿1000 on all bicycles (but if you lose the bike, or it takes major damage, we WILL chase you for the full value of the bike)
- Please return the bike in the same clean condition as when you collected it
- We’ll ask you to sign a waiver when you collect the bicycle
- If you have a puncture, we’ll come out to fix it for you or provide a replacement bike.
Many of our bikes have VERY good quality after market tyres (Schwalbe), meaning that punctures are extremely rare. However, if you are unlucky enough to get a puncture, send us a Text / Whats App / Line / WeChat message with a pin showing your exact location and we’ll come out to you to fix it or give you a replacement bike (within 12 km of our base), so don’t be afraid to get out and explore, providing you are where we can get to you with a vehicle.
Locking the bikes. Each bike comes with a combination lock. Please follow the following guidelines to avoid theft:
– if you park the bike, ALWAYS lock it to something like a post or fence
– lock it if you leave it with your hotel